Monday, May 10, 2021

Midas Students' European Love Poem

 

-Each school is supposed to write one line from their national love poem in harmony with the previous line.

 -You need to add your flag and number for your line.

Poem link





I read a novel, I thought of you. 

You're messing with my head, I just need you. 

I am your lover, husband, father, brother, friend 

After all, this song and dance 

I love you, like saying "We are living, thank heaven" 

Every time, my dear, I remember us 

And only your big eyes, They look at me 

You ride the clouds and range the sky 

Moonlight huge roses and the most beautiful reflection of yours... 

The icy ocean appears before me 

And the autumn is here like a poem 

And in my arms, you should fall 

I dare not ask you, Why so much anger?                                

MIDAS' STUDENTS  


No comments:

Post a Comment